FINANCING IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL PACKAGES!!!
**PAYMENTS AS LITTLE AS $27.11 PER MONTH!!!**
**NO CREDIT OR BAD CREDIT IS ACCEPTED!!!**
If you're unable to pay in full for our Comprehensive Tax Course Packages, FINANCING IS AVAILABLE!
If you're not approved for financing through our finance company and/or any of our other installment payment providers, we do offer in house payment plans, simply reach out to us for more information. (Please note, that proof of denials are needed prior to in-house payment plans being offered.)
Once your payment for enrollment is received, processed & cleared, you will receive an reciept via email and/or text message and your online class profile will be established within 48 hours and at that time you will receive your login links. (Please note, that if you enroll/register prior to October 9, 2022, your links will be sent to you no later than, October 8, 2022). Upon logging into your portal you will need to complete the following registration documents: Distance Learning Agreement and Student Registration Form, which are also available in your Classroom Portal.
PLEASE BE ADVISED, the cost of our Comprehensive Tax Course Packages are non-refundable, however you can drop the courses at any time, for any reason.
- 16 chapters total, 3 hours per chapter, total of 48 credit (CE) hours
- No minimum education requirements are necessary to enroll in our tax courses
Once this course is COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY, you will be qualified and able to:
- Provide services to taxpayers as a qualified tax professional
- Perform a professional and thorough tax preparation client interview
- Understand and Prepare tax returns for most individual U.S. taxpayers
- Understand and Complete Schedules C, D and E
- Determine what credits and deductions a taxpayer's eligible for
- Calculate depreciation for assets and eligibility for Section 179
- Calculate a taxpayer's refund or balance due accurately
- Provide advice to a taxpayer in tax planning strategies
- Understand and meet the IRS e-file and due diligence requirements for tax preparers
- Understand the ethical responsibilities of tax professionals
- Save money on your personal taxes and preparation fees by preparing your own taxes
- Earn money by preparing personal tax returns for others
- Electronic Filing
- W-2 & 1099 Forms
- Form 1040 and the corresponding schedules
- Interview Techniques
- Filing Requirements
- Filing Status
- Earned Income Tax Credit
- Due Diligence
- Child Care & Tax Credits
- Interest & Dividends
- Other Income
- Adjustments to Income
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Understanding and Completion of Form 1040SR
- The Path ACT
- Filing a Decendent Tax Return
- Itemized Deductions
- Employee Business Expenses
- Sale of Real Estate
- Rental Property
- Capital Gains & Losses
- Alternative Minimum Tax
- Education Expenses & Plans
- IRAs & Retirements Plans
- Kiddie Tax
- Tax Saving Ideas
Jordan & Associates, LLC "Tax Angels Tax School" will report all credit hours and completed certificates to the IRS. Students will also earn a Certificate of Completion that will be sent via email.
You may enroll in our Comprehensive Tax Course at anytime, as it is available year round and courses are accessible 24/7.
Classes are completely online and self paced, we recommend being able to contribute at least 8 hours a week to the clasess.
Office Hours are available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays from 7:00pmcst to 8:00pmcst (Office Hours must be scheduled the day before no later than 12pmcst) and Class Study Sessions are held on Saturdays from 9amcst to 12pmcst . Please note that office hours may be recorded for others reference. Videos and documents will be available in our tax class portal, in which you will have access to through this website and/or our Facebook Private Class Group.
(Please Note that Office Hours and Class Study Sessions availability is slightly different from December 15 through April 15, students will be made aware of the schedule availability via their classroom portal).
Class assignments/work is self paced, however, there are deadlines for the completion of assignments, quizzes and final tests that are in your student portal, which you can also access through our website and/or our Facebook Private Class Group.
Class Start Date
Payment/Sign Up Date
Last Day of Class
October 2022 (Tax Course updated to reflect yearly changes)
Sept. 2022 - Aug. 2023
180 days from enrollment date
September 2023 (Tax Course be updated to reflect yearly changes)
Aug. 2023 - Aug. 2024
180 days from enrollment date
- Upon Successful Completion students will receive Certificates of Completion and a Reward for their hard work.
- As well as qualify to be listed on the IRS website and obtain a **Certificate of Completion from the IRS as an AFSP**.
*Syllabus is subject to change as the Internal Revenue Service make updates to the tax rules, laws, regualtions, forms, etc...
*If you are unable to make your payment online, please give us a call and we will take your payment by phone.
*Cash payments, CashApp, PayPal, Venmo, & Zelle is also accepted, please contact us if you prefer to utilize either one of those payment methods.
To be added to our email notification list for Classess starting in 2023, please contact us via the "LET'S CONNECT" or the "Contact" box at the bottom of this screen and we will send you notification updates for our 2023 courses.