Tax Preparation Courses/Tax Business Startup
- Total Cost: $245.00 with e-books / $345.00 with paper back books.
- $145.00 ($245.00 with paper back books) down and $25.00 weekly for 4 weeks.
- $50.00 (optional) AFSP Record of Completion and Certificate, list your name on IRS.GOV
- $0.00 *FREE* EFIN Application Assistance (process started the 5th / 6th week of class)
- $0.00 *FREE* PTIN Application Assistance (process started the 7th / 8th week of class)
*** Courses can be paid for via PayPal, CashApp, or by Phone. Once your Enrollment Request (located at the end of this page) is received you will receive an invoice via email and once your invoice is paid your online class profile will be established and you will receive your login credentials. The cost of the classes are non-refundable as we have to pay for our instructional platforms per user, however you can drop the courses at any time for any reason.
- Course Description:
- 20 chapters total, 3 hours per chapter, total of 60 credit hours
- No minimum education requirements are necessary to enroll in our tax courses
Once this course is COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY, you will be able to:
- Provide services to taxpayers as a qualified tax professional
- Perform a professional tax preparation client interview
- Understand and Prepare tax returns for most individual U.S. taxpayers
- Understand and Complete Schedules C-EZ, C and E
- Determine what credits and deductions a taxpayer's eligible for
- Calculate depreciation for assets and eligibility for Section 179
- Calculate a taxpayer's refund or balance due accurately
- Provide advice to a taxpayer in tax planning strategies
- Understand and meet the IRS e-file and due diligence requirements for tax preparers
- Understand the ethical responsibilities of tax professionals
- Save money on your personal taxes and preparation fees by preparing your own taxes
- Earn money by preparing personal tax returns for others
- Electronic Filing
- W-2 & 1099 Forms
- Form 1040 and the corresponding schedules
- Interview Techniques
- Filing Requirements
- Filing Status
- Earned Income Tax Credit
- Due Diligence
- Child Care & Tax Credits
- Interest & Dividends
- Other Income
- Adjustments to Income
- Itemized Deductions
- Employee Business Expenses
- Sale of Real Estate
- Rental Property
- Capital Gains & Losses
- Alternative Minimum Tax
- Education Expenses & Plans
- IRAs & Retirements Plans
- Kiddie Tax
- Tax Saving Ideas
Tax Software is available upon successful completion of tax courses and upon receipt of your EFIN number and becoming an authorized IRS E-File Service Provider. If you are unable to obtain an EFIN, please contact us about our other availalbe options.
The initial payment is due 45 days prior to the start date. The last day to enroll in our Comprehensive Tax Course will be on the "Payment/Sign Up Due Date" for your class choice start date. Late registrations are accepted with a late registration fee of $5.00 per day pass the original due date.
***Classes are completely online and self paced, we recommend being able to contribute at least 8 hours a week to the clasess.
Office hours are available on Wednesdays from 6pmcst to 9:00pmcst & Saturdays from 9amcst to 12pmcst (Office Hours must be scheduled the day before no later than 12pmcst). Please note that office hours may be recorded for others reference. Videos and documents will be available in our tax class portal and/or our Facebook Private Class Group, in which you will access through this website and/or our Facebook Private Class Group.
Class assignments/work is self paced, however, there are deadlines for the completion of quizzes and final tests that are in your student portal, which you can also access through our website and/or our Facebook Private Class Group.
|Class Start Date||Payment/Sign Up Due Date||Last Day of Class|
|August 24, 2020||July 11, 2020||November 14, 2020|
|September 21, 2020||August 8, 2020||December 5, 2020|
Extended Courses (can last up to 5-6 hours a day)
|Class Start Date||Initial Payment/Sign Up Due Date||Last Day of Class|
- Upon Successful Completion students will receive Certificates of Completion and a Reward for their hard work.
- As well as qualify to be listed on the IRS website and obtain a **Certificate of Completion from the IRS as a Registered AFSP**.
- Year-round Tax Advice, Software Support and Tax Business Coaching will be provided by us as well.
**(Available Through ITS)....Certificate of Completion from the IRS as a Registered AFSP for the upcoming Tax Season are only available to Tax Preparerers who complete CTE credit hours on or before December 31, 2020 any CTE credit hours completed after December 31, 2020 will be credited toward next tax season. In order to qualify to be listed on the IRS website as a Registered AFSP a Tax Preparer for an upcoming tax season a tax return preparer must complete 18 CTE hours (15 CTE hours for exempt preparers) during the preceding year.**
*Syllabus is subject to change as the Internal Revenue Service make updates to the tax rules, laws, regualtions, forms, etc...
To Register and Pay for our Tax Courses, Click on one of the following links and submit your information to enroll. Once completed you will be contacted within 24 hours. Please complete the form and payment in it's entirety to register and enroll.
*Please note there is only one date available for the first (1st) two (2) options and those dates are the payment deadlines dates (please choose any open time slot on that date). There are twelve (12) dates available for the weekly payment plan payments and those are dates are from Monday through Wednesday of the week that the paymnets are due, if weekly payment is not received on or before Wednesdays class access will be blocked until payment is made (please choose any available time slot on either one of those days). If you are making a weekly payment, please select the corresponding date for that week's payment.
*If you are unable to make your payment online, please give us a call and we will take your payment by phone.
*Cash payments are accepted in person and CashApp ($JAALLC) is also accepted.